The latest in electronic meter proving technology is used to evaluate petroleum meters and identify measurement and temperature related errors. Meters with measurement errors are adjusted to standard.
- Mechanical condition and performance evaluation.
- Measurement repeatability.
- Automatic temperature compensation performance.
- Measurement error.
- Equipment maintenance evaluation.
Dispenser Meter Type
- Slow flow - retail petroleum meters.
- Fast flow - cardlock and high speed refuellers
- Determine the cause of an inventory reconciliation variances
- Reduce inventory handling losses
- Resolve meter calibration errors on a "Just In Time" basis
- Initial calibration for new dispenser equipment installations
- Ensure measurement accuracy for consigned petroleum supply arrangements
- Improve inventory reconciliation leak detection results